[FT] An historian's view of Richard and Hannah Nixon

Larry Ingle lingle at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 7 13:58:32 PST 2013

Allow me to piggy-back on David Nagle¹s posting that reenergizes an
all-but-forgotten topic:  Over the Thanksgiving holidays, I got readers¹
reports from two who read my manuscript, ³The First Cover-up:  A Religious
Biography of Richard Nixon.²  Both were quite positive, one saying that he
was almost ready to do something he never does, namely, to publish it as it
stands; instead, he suggested some relatively minor revisions, as did the
other one.  I should have them completed by the end of the month, which
means a contract and it being added to the fall 2014 list.  If my working
title gets by the marketing people at the press, be sure to look for it in
about a year.  Then all will be able to judge my alleged biases, lack of
empathy, and objectivity.

For what it¹s worth.

Larry Ingle
Chattanooga