[FT] (no subject)

John Benson johncbenson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:10:13 PST 2011

There are some helpful notes in the Ohio Yearly Meeting website,
behind the link "starting a new worship group" which is copied here:

http://www.ohioyearlymeeting.org/startingworshipgroup.htm

Asking around among Friends with experience will be a fruitful use of time.

Adding along the lines of Friend Bill Rushby's advice: when God is
doing something, the best we can do is try and discern what that is,
and then cooperate with it. Often what God is doing will not be
exactly what we think God ought to be doing. But it's always good! And
it's always better than whatever we design ourselves.

And prayers usually help.

John B.