[FT] Immigration: What Does the Bible Say?

Jeffrey A Hinshaw jeffjean at juno.com
Sat Jun 5 15:03:33 PDT 2010

I have no real problem with aliens. I welcome them personally. The
problem comes when they want to be treated as citizens. Come, work if you
want but if you aren't paying taxes, you shouldn't recieve the benefits
either. How many of us turn our personal property over to others for
nothing? Seems ok when we are talking about healthcare or other things,
but I want to keep what's mine.

I think loving one's neighbor might have more to sdo with helping where
they live so everyone can anjoy the benifits of a new(God lover) life.
Plus if you think about it, what are they focused on? They want their
children to be citizen's if they are born here so they can enjoy the
American life and all it has to offer.

we liven in a country where the laws are created by the people. If we
christians want ot have inflence it is our responsibility to participate
in the decision making process. We can love others by being active in Law
making and bringing the gospel.

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 15:37:18 -0400 Beth Gualtieri <gualtierib at gmail.com>