[FT] Immigration: What Does the Bible Say?

Joe Ginder joe.ginder at lbfc.org
Sat Jun 5 12:20:11 PDT 2010

I don't think anyone is suggesting that we resurrect the old covenant, but
rather learn from it things that are valuable indicators of God's character
and purpose.  The old covenant was not given to us.  We are not Jews.  Yet
there are things to learn from how God organized Israel as expressed in the
Mosaic law.

--Joe Ginder

  _____