[FT] Immigration: What Does the Bible Say?

George Leonard gleonard at ticino.com
Sat Jun 5 11:44:07 PDT 2010

Beth's observance (below) is probably the best yardstick.  From my
understanding the Old covenant is not only old but has been buried and
replaced entirely by Jesus himself.  Is there anyone who really wants to
resurrect the old law?  I would rather leave it buried and try to follow
Jesus' commandment the best I can.

George Leonard

Switzerland