[FT] Immigration: What Does the Bible Say?

Beth Gualtieri gualtierib at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 09:04:57 PDT 2010

Do the Old Testament injunctions on strangers in the land of the Children of Israel really apply to a modern political entity? I would think that the second commandment (1= Love the Lord, 2=Love your neighbor) would apply much more directly than ceremonial regulations given to a specific ethnic group.

Beth Gualtieri
formerly Indiana Yearly Meeting, now in Florida