[FT] Immigration: What Does the Bible Say?

Julia jewen at micronetsystems.net
Sat Jun 5 08:48:54 PDT 2010

I'm going to have to spend some time looking up chapter and verse (unless some other Friend has these at handy reference), but aren't there quite a lot of detailed instructions (commandments in the Law of Moses) about very specific things that the Hebrews were required to do in regard to kind and merciful treatments of sojourners, whether foreign or Jewish?

Julia