[FT] Address by Irish Quaker Missionary Physician

johnredman at bikerider.com johnredman at bikerider.com
Tue Oct 27 20:49:10 PDT 2009

Anabaptists, again in a 'good' light. Sigh. I think that the tremendous over reaction to George Fox and the early Quakers might be considered in light to the real trouble that the Anabaptists and other maniacs caused in the living memory of the elite of England. The fact that Quakers were involved in civil disobedience might have been lost on those frightened by the contemporary Winstanley's Diggers. Please read the Rothbard essay (http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard206.html). He did his homework. It is a good argument against the assumption of ANY power over another living creature.

John Boanerges Redman