[FT] Address by Irish Quaker Missionary Physician

johnredman at bikerider.com johnredman at bikerider.com
Tue Oct 27 05:41:36 PDT 2009

Dear All,

  Apropos this Mr. Larry Ingle/Joe Ginder observation, there is a recent (yesterday) column in LewRockwell.com that has buried (it is LONG) a history of the breakdown of order following Martin Luther's protest against the established church. Anabaptists are among the chief villains. It is of worth mentioning that I allign closely with the words of the author, Murry Rothbard, and extend those thoughts to ALL earthly governments.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard206.html

John Boanerges Redman