[FT] Address by Irish Quaker Missionary Physician

Larry Ingle lingle at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 26 14:31:05 PDT 2009

I am not surprised at the direction this stream is taking here.

I sit here trying to imagine how the discussion of Pope Benedict XVI's
recent overture to Anglicans might have taken place on a Catholic list and
then again on an Episcopal one.  Wouldn't the Pope's representative say
pretty much what Joe Ginder opines below?  And wouldn't an Anglican
spokeswoman--I use that noun advisedly and consciously!--have taken umbrage
at the Pope's decision?

But then, again, I may be wrong.

For what it's worth.

Larry Ingle