[FT] Fw: On-line Bible Study: What About Government?

Julia jewen at micronetsystems.net
Sun Jan 4 03:21:29 PST 2009

Thanks, Joe. Say more about the dishonest judges, Samuel's sons: in what
were they dishonest? Does this dishonesty arisefrom the nature of the job of
being judges or does it arise out of their own character? What does this say
to us about corrupt leadership today? How did the Israelites deal with the
problem of Samuel's sons? How do we or ought we to deal with the problem of
corrupt leadership today? Is John Redman right? Is our only option to take
down all governments and live from the heart alone?

Julia