[FC] Oklahoma All-Friends Gathering, Hominy, 10-21

davnagle at juno.com davnagle at juno.com
Fri Oct 6 19:08:20 PDT 2017

Dear Friends,

While it is late notice, Hominy Friends are delighted and excited to invite you to this year’s Oklahoma All-Friends Gathering at the Friends Meetinghouse, Hominy, OK, Saturday, October 21, from 9am-3pm.  Our focus this year will be on the Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL) with John and Gail Fletcher of Norman Friends Meeting taking the lead.  They have invited two younger Native Americans who have spent time working with FCNL in Washington and hope that at least one will be able to participate.

Hominy Friends will provide a hot meal at noon. Several Hominy Friends enjoyed attending the 30th anniversary celebration of Green Country Friends in Tulsa last Sunday.  That group started as a worship group, then preparatory meeting under the care of Hominy Monthly Meeting.  We are hoping to continue the celebration in Hominy.

It is our hope that more MAYM folk can be with us this year. Worship and singing will round out our program.  Please prayerfully consider whether you might attend.

On behalf of Hominy Friends Meeting,
Carole Revard, Presiding Clerk
David E. Nagle, Minister