[FC] Prayer Request

davnagle davnagle at juno.com
Wed Oct 28 21:22:18 PDT 2009

My brother Jeff  and I would appreciate prayers for his wife Connie.
She had a bad accident last Thursday, landing on her head
and has been heavily sedated since to keep brain activity at
a minimum.  She is in the hospital in Portland, ME.  Jeff
just shared with me that the next few days are critical as
the medical staff deals with fluid buildup in the lungs and
other complications.  If she can make it past these immediate
hurdles, there is still hope for a full recovery, even if the
odds are not good.  The doctor overseeing her care says that
there is no way of knowing to what extent, if any, she has
sustained brain damage.  As for surviving this kind of
injury, he explained that about 85 of 100 do not make it.
Please pray for Connie and for Jeff and their grown kids Eric and
Hannah.  Thanks.
   -David E. Nagle