[FC] (no subject)

Umar Waya utwaya at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 18:12:55 PDT 2008

HI JOAN,HOW YOU DOING?JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT
I RESIDE IN THE UK AND NOT THE U.S AND HAVE NEVER
VISITED EITHER SO I'M A BIT SURPRISED AT MESSAGES
COMING FROM FRIENDS CHURCH SINCE I CAN'T REMEMBER
SUBSCRIBING BUT I GUESS I MUST HAVE DONE AND CAN'T
REMEMBER-SINCE I'M A CHRISTIAN.KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD
WORK.THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH.LOVE,UMAR.